Wednesday 25 March 2015

Usual Enough By Brittan

Learning Intention: To write a memoir about a childhood memory
By Brittan O'Leary

As the sun was uprising, the land was more visible, the animals were waking.
The camp site started as usual.
All was quiet... Laying still in bed.
"BANG BANG BANG!!! WAKE UP SLEEPY HEADS!!!" I just ignored it and fell back asleep.
The door flew open. The lights switched on, "WAKE UP!!!"
It was hard to ignore it so I jumped out of bed, got dressed and made my bed.
Eventually making my way to the lounge area.
There were a few people awake well... Out of bed, Miss O'B was still banging pots and yelling wake up. The adults were awake chatting away about how lazy us kids are and how long they wonder we were up for.
After a few minutes everyone was awake.
We headed towards the hall where we have breakfast I was wondering what we were having for breaky. 

No comments:

Post a Comment